Thursday, May 19, 2016

TBT - Hobbes, I Will Always Love You

Remember awhile back when I wrote about how my spirit animal was a tiger when I was younger


The embodiment of that tiger was Hobbes. 

I even have Calvin and Hobbes tattooed on my ankle. 


So of course I had to make the plush. 


Because Hobbes! 


I feel there are no words to express how much Bill Watterson's characters, words, and wisdom meant to me. I've read ALL if the Calvin and Hobbes books to my son dozens of times over, and they've never gotten old. I never tire of reading them, and he never tires of them either.

I still wish he would bring them back to life and write more. I'll keep holding out hope. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!