Friday, June 10, 2016

Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 10

The Butterfly Bush in my front garden. 
As discussed in my original post, I'm documenting the effects of drinking 16 oz celery juice every morning (and transitioning back to raw fruits and veggies). Today is Day 10.

 Day 1     Day 2     Day 3     Day 4     Day 5     Day 6     Day 8     Day 9

What a difference a night of good sleep makes! It's raining today, which means the barometric pressure is definitely up, and though I DO feel it in a slight soreness and a slight heaviness to my blood, if that makes sense, it's agin not nearly as powerful as it's been in the past. I'm still energized and ready to face the day.

My son and I have had some big communication and emotions come up today, and we were able to move through them and really get to the other side again, because I'm really present and I'm looking for solutions - I really don't know how to explain it, but my brain, rather than naturally going to the worst case, is going for the solutions and looking for how we can all get our needs met, how can we find connection, communication, understanding?

I was able to out loud state that intention, and reach out to ask the Universe for that as well, before we started talking. I made sure that throughout our conversation he knew that I loved him, and that I wasn't perfect, and sometimes I didn't know the best way to do something, but that I was trying my hardest and wanted things to work out for all of us. I let him know that I had always been impressed by his own inner guidance and his ability to listen to that and identify what his own needs were and what was best for him. I let him know that I trusted him, and that any issues I have are mine, and not to do with not trusting him.

I was honestly impressed with myself and how I handled it all - how I stayed present for him and for myself, and how I was able to remember to communicate those important things so he understood where I was coming from. And he DID open up to me about the thing, and shared it with me, and I could tell he felt safe and relieved to be doing so. WIN WIN!


Thank you, Universe! Happythankyoumoreplease!

Food today:
21 oz celery juice
lime water all day
Smoothie: 1 banana, 1 cup water, 1 large peach, 1/2 frozen mango, blueberries, supplements, ice -  delicious!
Lunch Salad: spring greens, parsley, red pepper, apple, cucumber, dressing (Avocado, cilantro, salt, garlic powder)
Snack: cherries, 1 banana, 1 apricot
Dinner Salad: spring greens, red pepper, apple, cucumber, dressing (Avocado, cilantro, salt, garlic powder)
Snack: maybe 8 medjool dates, 1 banana


I read today in someone's related experience with this way of eating that if we're getting cravings, it's likely due to not having enough calories early in the day. And fruit is the thing - that you can eat ridiculous amounts of fruit. It's difficult to get my head around being "allowed" to eat so much fruit, because I've restricted it for so long (but look at the results!), but I'm working on it. Who am I to say no to eating more fruit? 

Also for healing the adrenals, to eat every 90 minutes. That's not really a problem, since I kind of have to to get enough food in anyway, but getting even MORE fruit in seems like a bit of a challenge. I'll keep trying though!

I notice that my all over body pain from the "Fibromyalgia" part of my chronic illness seems to be significantly better. Like, I'm not noticing the tender spots, even when my son rests his feet on my legs (he kind of pushes). Pretty awesome...



Continue to Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery and Raw Food Day 11

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!