Saturday, May 7, 2016

King Bobomb and His Minion, Kirby

This time my son gave me what turned out to be a VERY easy plush to make for him - King Bobomb. Easy because he wanted him to be large, and large is always so much easier than small. And easy because he is all pretty simple shapes to cut and sew. 


The hardest part of him was his shoes, for which I used a slipper tutorial I found somewhere on the internet. Oh, and maybe his crown. It was very specific - shiny gold fabric, interfacing so it would stand up and also hold the weight of the jewels, and jewels we managed to find in a big bag called "rhinestones".


Sadly you cannot see from these photos, but there are two smaller jewels on the side of the crown as well. 

I included one of the tiny Kirbys I made from The Kirby Army - at the same time my son requested I make him ten little Kirbys, all pink. So I did. They're about 4" high, so that gives you scale. Plus Kirby just looks so adorable sitting there in front of King Bobomb.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!