Thursday, November 2, 2017

I Went and Popped Some Tags!

The other day I had such an amazing #victorycheck that I was buzzing from the high of it the whole day! Another level of healing reached, folks, it just keeps getting better!

When I go out into the world, I still go out as a chronically ill human to a degree - I always have another adult with me just in case, I usually have anxiety about going to new places - even with my family. It's just a part of having lived a life with chronic illness for so many years - even though I am healing, everything is still all in baby steps.

I'm still at home most of the time, because healing is my full time job - I need to be at home to prepare food, to make sure things happen in their regular routine, to make sure I listen to and care for my body properly, to get enough rest. It's not that I NEVER go out, it's just that going out generally takes a deal of preparation beforehand, I don't generally "just go out really quickly" and definitely not spontaneously. At the very least a cooler needs to be filled with fruit and drinks need to be on hand for hydration for anywhere longer than an hour outside of my home.

And that works for me right now, it's a good thing. I'm happy with that and I feel good about how things work.

My husband does a lot of the grocery shopping and errand running, because he is much more used to being in the world and gets less exhausted by it - and most of the places we get food are also really conveniently located close to where my husband works, so it's easy for him to just run out at lunch or after work on the way home.

But the other day my son pre-ordered a video game he was super excited to get, and they are almost always released on a Friday. My son of course wants to go pick up said game as soon as the store opens, which is 10 AM - while my husband is at work.


 So it was up to me, and I felt like I could do it. We drove the half hour to Best Buy, just my son and myself (we since learned there's a closer one but no big deal, we'll know for next time). In the past, electronics stores have just been a big no for me - I couldn't even enter them with a mask on from all of the plastics, EMFs and radiation happening in there - there are certain electronics stores I couldn't even be in the parking lot of, my body would receive so much damage from being near them (Fry's).

But I've been healing. I've been filling my body with healing foods almost exclusively. I've been doing so much work, and I've been feeling so much better. And that day I felt like I could do it. It bears mentioning that it's been months since I've worn my Vogmask anywhere, to the point where I've at times even left my purse at home - my purse that contains the masks and my EpiPen most importantly. Because I haven't needed them, I haven't needed my mask to enter a building in months! Even Target, which tends to be really difficult for me. Even Costco, with all of the tires and electronics....no mask. AH-MAY-ZING!


I'm thinking I'll just go into this Best Buy, we'll get the game at the front of the store where you pick up orders, and we'll go - no lingering, I ought to be able to handle that. And we DID go in and pick up the game - and I'll say it was surprising just HOW good I felt - like I was in SUCH a great space! I was chatting with the employees who checked me out - they were so friendly too - and I felt ZERO anxiety. Double take on that one, because it's unheard of for me - NO anxiety whatsoever.

!!!!!

And THEN I needed to use the restroom (I drink SO many juices and smoothies and teas! LOL), which as it turns out was at the very back of the store. Okay, I'll just bolt through, I mean as much as I can bolt - which means walk fast really. But I didn't need to. I was noticing that I wasn't feeling affected like I have in the past - I was still fine. And when I came out of the restroom, we actually even browsed a little bit and found a plush my son had been wanting, so we got that, too.

And when I left that store, I was feeling great about the whole experience, because I'm so very aware of what I had just accomplished there. Again, before the Medical Medium protocols, before the healing plants, there was just no way I could have even left the house, let alone do all that I just did, with no other adults.

And then we were going to hit a second store, which I quickly realized was in the mall, and we decided to find another location for that one....but in the meanwhile I spotted a thrift store and I just decided to take a look. I've been looking for a couple of items that I knew I could find in the right thrift store, and this was one we hadn't yet tried. And I was feeling SO good...



So I did it. And not only was I able to go in and be inside that thrift store, but I was able to browse, and find not only the items I was looking for, but a couple of cool scores for my kiddo as well (who was out in the car playing his new game). I even bought the first items and came out, got him from the car and convinced him to go back in with me to see if he wanted the things I'd found. So I went in TWICE and stayed long enough to browse through the store. And no brain fog, no migraine, no headache at all, no feeling sick or losing my ability to breathe. None of the things that would have happened before.

My body is healing! Another layer of achievement unlocked! I can thrift again! I'm gonna pop some tags...woot!

I was on cloud nine after that, for the rest of the day. I did that! Me! That was so huge! I was so proud of myself! No anxiety! No other symptoms! No crash the next day! No crash even when we got home! Each time I try a new thing that I'd lost, I'm able to do it! And I seem to intuitively know when I can, too. So I'm regaining trust - with myself and the world. That's gigantic. That's miraculous.

I wish I could thank every employee I interacted with at both Best Buy and Savers, because they were all so incredibly friendly and helpful. I know they probably have no idea how much that means, and how much of a positive impact they had on me that day, how much they helped me reintegrate into the world again, and take those steps. I wish I could tell them how important it was. They were like angels helping to make my way back into the world and make it as easy and pleasant as possible.

Well, I'm telling YOU, whomever is reading this. The fact that they were friendly and kind and chatty with me, that was huge. It helped me so much. And maybe it was also because I was in such a good space that day, it just felt like the stars aligned for me, to make everything work. Knowing that I could do that makes me know I can do other things too. It's so wonderful to see this healing in action!

Sometimes I still cannot believe my life. I'm still blown away that I am healing a whole page of diagnoses that the medical community - allopathic and alternative - had no idea how to help. I'm still amazed and awed that I can do these things again, at how much health is returning. I'm so so grateful for all of it. To myself for listening to that voice telling me to do this. To Anthony William, the Medical Medium, for literally sacrificing any semblance of a normal life to take on this gift for US, to get the information out there that WE CAN HEAL. For my finding and being able to read his book despite all of the brain fog at that time. For the whole community of people who are also healing this way, and for the social media that connects us. I have never found a more supportive or helpful community of humans in my life - all connected by one thing - healing chronic illness.

Sometimes life really is good, and I'm so happy that I still have the ability to see that.


1 comment:

  1. WOW! So great! I'm exhilarated just reading this! Great Echota, Great! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!