Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 1


As discussed in my previous post, I'm documenting the effects of drinking 16 oz celery juice every morning. Today is Day 1.

Celery Juice Day 1: 

Immediately upon drinking it, I'm "buzzing" with energy. It's like I feel "alive". 

I follow it with lemon water. 

About 30 minutes later, it's clearing me out! 

I have my usual large smoothie for breakfast, with banana, blueberries, hemp milk, water, and all of my supplements, but today I also add mango. 

For lunch I have a huge salad with our regular dressing (olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, coconut aminos, stevia, garlic powder, water). I even add tomatoes and red pepper, which I usually avoid (nightshades). 

I have the same thing for dinner, only I also have lamb steak (we have some left over from our 17th anniversary dinner the night before). 

For a snack, because I'm wanting salt and crunchy, I have some Luke's chips in the pink bag - they're corn-free, I cannot remember what is in them - quinoa, maybe. 

Later I have some cherries I picked from our tree earlier in the day. 

But I'm still "buzzing" all day. Feeling this "alive" feeling in my blood. I don't know how else to describe it. 

My mood feels lighter, I feel alert and clear-headed. 

If you're interested in reading the Medical Medium book, it can be purchased here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!