Friday, April 28, 2017

when the power lines took me down

We finally reached the Midwest to see our families, and immediately upon driving into the RV Park we'd be living in for the next several days, we spotted the power lines.

"Uh oh," my husband said as he saw them, "Are you going to be okay here?" He knew from experience that I tend to be very sensitive to such things and they can cause me so many issues. 

"I don't know," I answered, "I guess we'll find out."

Apparently the answer is not so much. We've been there only a few days and clearly the toxin load there was way too high for this body. I've been eating cleanly, taking extra supplements to boost my immune system, getting outside for walks, and still the pain levels in my body increased drastically while we were there. That even included the all over body pain known as my "Fibro" pain - I hadn't experienced that level of pain in months. Again, the little 8 pound cat walking on my skin felt like shooting pain, and I couldn't bear to be touched.

In addition to the pain, my tinnitus went crazy, my fatigue and brain fog creeped up, aches and pains are returning all over, and in the interest of not going all TMI, let's just say there were other symptom flares as well. It was reminiscent of when I'd just begun to heal, and if I didn't know for sure that this would be temporary, it would have seriously scared me. It certainly turned me into a crabby scrappy human for a few days. Being in pain 24/7 makes it incredibly difficult to be nice and kind and positive.



This has always happened to me when I visited this metropolitan area. Allergies go haywire, I get really sick, pain increases. In that area in particular, I found myself extra sick and unable to get out of bed the last couple of times we visited. I hoped that because this time I was armed with the healing foods and all of the amazing information Anthony William, the Medical Medium offers, I'd be better able to withstand the onslaught. 

But this body in its current healing state was no match for the toxin load of those EMFs and whatever else those power lines emit. I'm doing my best to keep it at bay as much as possible and I think I am actually, despite everything that is happening. But it's a good reminder of just how affected we can be by our environment. Allow me to be the canary in the coalmine, it seems to have been my job these past few years. I'm used to it now. I've accepted that this body is extra sensitive, and that many things that others do with ease and oblivion to the dangers, I just cannot. 
Despite all of this, I am so grateful to Anthony William for all of the information he continues to offer for our collective healing. Without it all I never would have even been able to travel at all. Or if I did, I'd be stuck in the RV 24/7 while I watched my family go places. I'd have been too sick to join them at all. Despite all that happened to my body from those power lines and whatever else is in that area that takes me out, I am still stronger and healthier than I was at my sickest. Even in all of that pain. I still am functional on a level I never was back then. So my sickest NOW is still BETTER than my best then, just 10 months ago. And that is pretty amazing. Setbacks like these now just remind me how amazingly far I've come, and that I now have the tools and knowledge I need to recover from these setbacks fairly quickly.



Healing is not a straight upward line, it veers sometimes. There are setbacks. Things happen like travel and stress and power lines and pesticides being sprayed nearby, and we get knocked down. But not all the way down. Not anymore. And we know, armed with this powerful knowledge, how to get back up again.

This setback is temporary and I know that, so it's okay. This too shall pass. We're in a different park now today, in the heart of the downtown area. Amazingly, despite being in an industrial area, my pain is already subsiding. I'm already feeling more clear and energetic. I wasn't 100% positive it was the power lines that were taking me down there, because there were so many other possibilities as well. But the proof is in the pudding, isn't it? It didn't take very long for that pain to abate once we were away from them.

It blows even my mind. I don't know what I'll feel like tomorrow after a full night's sleep, but right now as I prepare for bed several hours after being away from those lines, there is no doubt in my mind that those lines were sapping my health away and causing everything to flare. My tinnitus has drastically reduced again since being away from them, as well, as well as ALL of the other symptoms that were flaring.

I'm so glad I have the healing foods and supplements to recover myself from this. Because I want to be able to see my family and enjoy my time with them while I'm here, not spend it sick and recovering in bed like I have had to in the past. And now I get to.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!