Monday, July 10, 2017

celery, the migraine miracle

The other day we had a very long day driving around and looking at houses and neighborhoods, trying to get a feel for the area and what's available within it. I drove the whole time, as fociusing on driving seems to keep motion sickness at bay.  As we were getting to the end of the day, I could feel that familiar "I've pushed myself too far" feeling, and my body was letting me know it had had enough. My head started to pound and my energy began to drop fast. 

I'd packed a cooler of snacks: fresh fruits, dates, celery, Larabars - so we would get through the day. I'd just eaten an apple to get my glucose back up and feed my brain, but I could still feel the headache lurking, the fatigue coming, that "pushed too far" feeling. That impending crash was coming, and my head was pounding. 

Then I remembered what Anthony William, the Medical Medium wrote in the book "Life-Changing Foods" and also in a Facebook post that the mineral salts in celery are good for headaches and migraines. I picked out a celery stick and two dates to make it a complete adrenal snack - an apple, celery and two dates is the one I always remember easily, even though he posted a list of  16 Snacks for Adrenal Fatigue.


When I finished the celery and dates, the headache was GONE. Yes, THAT FAST! Energy was restored and I felt good again, like I could keep going. No crash! No fatigue, no headache. Again it was like a miracle. 


 I am so grateful for the information Anthony William shares in his books, on his radio shows and in his blog posts about healing foods and how we can heal. I've been on my own healing journey for a year, and I find I'm still learning new things all the time. I like to be immersive, reading the Facebook groups for support and answers to questions we all have, re-reading the books to find things I might have missed the first time, listening to past radio shows for new gems, and the live ones every Monday. He also has a healing path program to further solidify the information in the first book, and of course, social media accounts - not just of his, but of so many of us who are healing chronic "autoimmune" illnesses through using the information he shares. My Instagram is pupulated by stories of healing, delicious plant-based recipes and colorful phtos of healing foods. It makes me happy just to look at it.

 The information and how well it all works still blows my mind sometimes, even though I am healing from it. Like the other day. In the past, I'd have come home from a day like that with a migraine, needed​ to sleep in a dark room for several hours, crashed hard. But instead I was energetic, I could have kept going, and I was pain-free because I had the healing foods, the information on what they did, and I used them. Thank you, Anthony and Spirit, for all you share so that we can heal. I owe my life to you.

And for anyone who might be new here somehow - I am in no way affilliated or paid or compensated in any way by Anthony William and any of his associates. The reward I get from sharing this is that if just one person reads his book and uses the information and begins to heal, holy moly is that huge. Too many people are suffering needlessly on this planet, and it there is any way my suffering and the healing of it can help another human, it will have been worth it. Getting my life back from a chronic illness I thought might actualy end up killing me has been the greatest miracle I could imagine.

Continuing to find new ways to use and refine how I use the healing foods to help myself heal even more is the icing on the cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!