Thursday, September 28, 2017

Healing in Unexpected Places

Protip: Do NOT do an image search for "mole on my bum".
Cannot unsee. Can. Not. Unsee. 
I just had to post a little update because I noticed something new that healed. It's something I was hoping would go away, hoping would heal, but it was one of the "least of my worries" so to speak. I had this mole underneath my bum, where my bum meets my leg. It was one - I've never seen it, mind you, but it stuck out and felt like a skin tag of some sort. I could pull at it and get it in my fingers but I couldn't get rid of it. I haven't always had it, either - it just appeared one day a few years ago and wouldn't leave my body. I hated it, but it was a minor nuisance compared to all of the other health condtions I had going on.

The other day I reached down to the area where that mole is and.....it wasn't there. I thought, "Am I feeling the wrong side? Is it on the other side?" I reached to the other side and nothing, so I felt for it again where I always remembered it to be. Nothing there. I was quite surprised, so I had my husband take a look, and he confirmed that now just looked like a little flat mole, like the other "little brown dots" I have on my arms. It's gone! I don't care about a little brown dot, that horrid skin tag sticking up mole is gone!!!

I just remembered I also have one on my head that's more solid, and that one has always been there that I remember anyway. I felt that one and it's shrinking too - now instead of something I can get my fingers around, it just feels like a little bump, like a mosquito bite or something.

Also, I don't know if it will be noticable to anyone but me, but I've been losing weight as well. It took a long time for my liver to clear out enough that my body could finally start releasing fat - boy, did it. But finally, finally it is. I don't own a scale so I have no idea how much, but I can see my belly deflating, my clothes are loose, I can tie my kitchen apron tighter around my waist. 


These are not my toes. Mine are short and stubby.
But this simple action....we so take for granted. 
Oh, and another thing that has happened - I can cut my own toenails again! I wasn't able to for a long time because of my Dysautonomia/POTS - I'd get too dizzy trying to bend in a way that allowed me to reach them, and my body was in so much pain that I couldn't properly bring them up to a reachable level. It just didn't work for me to do it myself. So my husband was having to cut them for me. And it is so weird to have someone else cut your toenails when you're used to doing them yourself - it was not something I enjoyed at all. But now, no dysautonomia, no body pain to prevent free movement, and I can again reach, bend, cut my toenails myself! Ta-daa!


!!!

Holy schminolies. 

I just....how cool is that!?! Medical Medium healing protocol for the win! 

Those seemingly little things are huge. And that's progress -  that's healing. That's part of what eating healing foods, taking healing supplements, and knowing the root cause of all of my issues is doing for me. Knowing what each food does and how it helps me, knowing that my issues are viral and that they are being taken down by everything I eat or ingest, it's all a part of my healing. When we know what the root cause of our illness is, it allows the body to target that thing and heal more powerfully - faster even. All of it makes a difference, it all matters.

And each little step along the way is bigger than we know. That little mole? Huge that it's gone. Being able to cut my toenails myself? You don't know how much it means until you lose it. But I'm getting it all back, baby. Little by little, step by step. I'm reclaiming my health and my life, and it feels amazing when I can see physically that yes, look, this is still working, this is still happening. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a pleasant, unexpected surprise. All your self-discipline is so beneficial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what is so interesting to me is that it doesn't even feel like self-discipline. In my brain it occurs like, well, this is what I eat for healing. It never feels like deprivation, it just feels like life, and this is how we eat and what we do. It's all so much a part of our routine now that it just keeps getting easier. :-)

      Delete
  2. My mother begged me to start Medical Medium last year. I finally started exploring it a bit, and then really began doing it the right way a few weeks ago. I'm just doing the foods right now and hope to add supplements soon. My symptoms and disorders feel too numerous to list here but I have had a lot of them since I was a child. Things would sometimes get a but better here and there but I haven't been able to have kids, and I've barely had a life as an adult. I am now finding miraculous transitions in just a few weeks on the protocol. My mom kept telling me there were amazing stories on the internet of people healing with the MM approach. And now I have enough energy to search for them and I can see it's true. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!