Sunday, July 10, 2011

Renaissance Garb for the Whole Family

I whipped up some garb today for our friends' renaissance-inspired wedding. I already had the corset from a Ren Faire a couple of years ago - by Felix and Kitty Creative. My underdress was a part of my wedding costume, made by my friend Karen at Curious Cat Clothing. The rest is made by me - Hubby and Son's shirts were made previously for different costumes, hubby's pants were actually part of an owl costume I'd made for myself two Halloweens ago. So what I whipped up today from a couple of tablecloths were my overskirt, Hubby's vest, and all of our hats. There is a Renaissance Faire coming up here in a couple of weeks, and I think before then I'm going to remake Hubby's vest and hat, but for today, we looked pretty good and got lots of compliments.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I never saw this 2011 photo until today, 4/13/15! You guys look great! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!