Saturday, December 30, 2017

Echota's Creamy Red Pepper Dressing/Dip/Sauce (Recipe)

Oh my gosh, my friends! I just made the most delicious dressing for my salad, and before I forget how I did it, I must share it with you! This would also be delicious as a dip or a sauce over zoodles, it's so good! 

Echota's Creamy Red Pepper Dressing/Dip/Sauce


Printable Recipe

🌱1/2 - 1 red bell pepper
🌱 Handful sundried or dehydrated tomatoes
🌱1 clove garlic
🌱several sprigs thyme
🌱Juice of 1/2 - 1 lime
🌱5 small dates or 3 large ones
🌱1/2 - 1 avocado
🌱water to thin

Blend all in high speed blender and enjoy over salads or zoodles or as a dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!