Sunday, December 10, 2017

I started a YouTube Channel about my Medical Medium Healing Journey

I have been wanting to do this for 18 months now - start a YouTube channel documenting my Medical Medium Healing Journey. Because changes you can see! or something like that. I had so many reasons and things hold me back, all to do with me myself and I, and anxiety. It's so scary to put yourself out there. What if I do it wrong? And I thought I had to have things polished like a proper YouTuber, edited and looking just so.

But look at my wonderful friend Heather's channel, the Butterfly Effect Plant-Based Weight Loss. She just goes on there, unedited, herself, and talks about her progress, and her channel is amazing. She has inspired and helped SO many people to go plant-based, and she has created an entire community for herself around her channel. She is now supporting others in their journey - and that is what I want to do, too. I want to support others in their healing journies. I want to help them when they struggle, and sheer them on, and share what I've learned these past 18 months.

And I finally overcame whatever it was that was holding me back, and I did it. So without further ado, I present to you, my first YouTube video about Medical Medium and my healing journey. The first of many to come. Please like, comment, and subscribe, and ask me questions in the comments, so I can answer them in future videos.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Echota
    Loved your video. You are a strong beautiful woman and what you are doing is a great example to the world that Anthony's protocol works ��So proud of you and I'm so luck to have met you. You are an incredible woman. Keep it up��We are here together ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. your story is remarkable!Thank you for sharing this. I have quite a few clients who had very serious illnesses and I share your story with them to let them know they might find a way to better health if they are willing to do what you have done. I experienced over 25 years of CFS before I found a way to better health and am trying some of AW's recommendations to improve that health.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!