Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Muneeza Modern Medicine Woman Interviews Echota About her Healing



Earlier in December after I'd just done a cleanse, Muneeza Ahmed interviewed me about my experience. Muneeza is a practitioner who uses Medical Medium protocols, and she is one of the recommended practitioners on Anthony William, Medical Medium's website. She is incredibly intuitive, understands the protocols thoroughly, and is very compassionate. 

I am doing another guided cleanse with her as I type - one that lasts 3.5 months, and I am right toward the middle of it. It's definitely taking me to new levels with my healing and with my understanding of myself and my journey. She also has several free resources on her website including a beginner's guide to starting the Medical Medium protocols.

I found that after a few months of trying use the information in the book on my own, I was ready to try starting some of the supplements that were recommended, but there were so many possibilities there for protocols that I wasn't sure where to start. Do I tackle EBV first, or strep, or try and hit both?  Which if these supplements is most imprortant to take? Do I need to take them all? There were so many questions swirling in my mind, I felt I just needed guidance.

That's where the recommended practitioners come in. Having a consult with one of them gave me the confidence and the direction I needed to feel like I was doing the exact right things for my healing at that time. They know the protocols, they know that we are all individual, and they are highly intuitive in their own right. They've been doing this for years and I was brand new and feeling unsure. It helped so tremendously, both in peace of mind and having a good supplement dosage, to speak to one of them. Having someone really hear and validate what you are going through while offering real genuine help also makes a huge difference to one's peace of mine, let me tell you!

Huh. So I went to check the website to link to the preferred practitioner page, and it seems to have been disabled, at least for now. I can say that three of the practitioners on that page were:

Carolyn Cavanaugh at Primrose Cottage Wellness


Dr. Nicole Galante

Muneeza Ahmed

Any of these practitioners have been working with Anthony William and his protocols for years, and have great intuitive abilities and deep compassion. Muneeza also offers guided cleanses to help you deepen your healing and understanding of how your body is healing, which I am thoroughly enjoying partaking in, even when it's uncomfortable because I have emotional healing to do. So right, go watch my video of my interview! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!