Sunday, February 25, 2018

#victorycheck - Adrenal Support FTW [Medical Medium Style]


A beautiful thing happened the other day. A beautiful thing disguised in an unpleasant, uncomfortable thing. A thing that at first felt like dread and panic, and a rush of heat in a column in my body. Usually that thing turns itself into action - action that will vindicate the feeling but later leave me wrecked and full of regret and pain. Then a crash both physical and mental where I lose myself for however long to its effects. 

But this time, no ill effects, no crash afterwards, and no pain caused for myself or others - at least nothing permanent and that couldn't be healed quickly. I was able to think enough to tell myself to step back and breathe, and I was able to recover from the adrenaline rush by dissipating it altogether. I didn't fall inti its trap. I wasn't held hostage by it while it wreaked its havoc on me and whomever was in my path at the time.

I breathed it away. I apologized for letting it get out even a sentence. I healed myself and my relationship before anything happened. For the first time in years, I was able to be in control, it didn't have me. And I owe it all to my healing. To the emotional tools and the support of the healing foods and supplements I eat daily. I am healing my life in ways I never thought possible. I am so grateful for this opportunity to grow and heal this thing that has had a hold on me for so so long. A million thank you's to Anthony William the Medical Medium and ALL of his books, blog posts, radio shows, love, healing energy, and dedication to all of us for our continued healing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!