Friday, April 13, 2018

Q&A: Why Am I Not Cured? [Medical Medium Healing]



People have asked me, if you're 21 months into this healing protocol, why aren't you cured?

Fair enough. We're taught to believe that if we walk into a doctor's office and get a pill, our symptoms go away and we're right as rain. But are we? Did we heal the illness we went in with, or were we given a band-aid so we don't have to experience those "pesky" symptoms? Did anyone take a minute to address the root cause of these illnesses, or try to figure out how to heal the cause of them?

If you've ever been someone with true chronic illness, you know that the answer is no, not even close. You know that you have been to doctor after doctor looking for those answers, looking for how to truly heal, and you've come up with nothing. Nothing but medical PSTD from being turned away again and again with just a shrug and a "we can't really help you".

And if you do have a chronic illness and you look back over your life, did you really just get it "out of nowhere" after being completely healthy your entire life? OR were there smaller symptoms before that illness really hit? Did it build up more and more over time, adding more and more symptoms until you were no longer functional? Or did you have symptoms you didn't think much of but then there was a loss, a tragedy, an accident, or some other sudden dramatic event that was the beginning of your descent into total loss of health?

I'm going to go ahead and make an educated guess and say there were symptoms. It didn't just happen out of nowhere.

The same goes for true healing. We didn't get sick overnight, and we aren't going to just miraculously heal overnight either. True healing takes time, because our bodies are so overloaded with toxins.Welcome to planet earth. Choose your poison - oh wait, you can't - it's everywhere, in everything, and you WILL be exposed one way or another, it is not up to you. Your parents were exposed, their parents were exposed, and so on. So that WILL be passed down to you. To add insult to injury, you WILL be exposed to more toxins than ever as you go through this life. And those toxins WILL feed the pathogens that will cause you to become chronically ill. And if you eat a high fat diet? And you will, because you will be inundated with the idea that you NEED fat and protein to live - your liver will become unable to flush out those toxins, and it will wreak havoc on your body. I promise. 

So yeah, a lifetime of toxins isn't just going to exit the body in a week. Or a month. Or a year. Or even two, really. The body has to clear those toxins safely. And once the body FINALLY begins to receive the healing foods it so desperately needs, after all this time, it will FINALLY be able to do it's job....eventually. Once it's begun to come back to health itself, and get its function back. But it has to remove those toxins safely, and that takes time too. By safely I mean it has to remove those toxins without killing or even harming you, and that is its aim. 

I'll say it again - it takes time. Perseverance and patience are of utmost importance here, and consistency. And over time, bit by bit, you see symptoms disappear. I know I have. How far I've come! It's a miracle to me, and it was from Day 1. Nothing else I had ever tried - and I tried pretty much everything - had ever had such a profound effect on me before. At this point, 75% of my symptoms have healed, I am getting so much function back. Am I cured? I mean, maybe not yet, but I am healing things I never even believed were possible. Emotional pain that I thought were lifelong scars. Physical symptoms, too many to list, SO many! Spiritual wounds. You name it, it's healing. I can't even believe it half the time, what is healing in me.

I am THRILLED with where I am right now, and it just gets better from here. Do I have occasional flares or setbacks? Of course I do, healing isn't linear. But my recovery time is so much faster than it ever was before, and the incidents are so few and far between. I am elated with where I am in my healing journey. Even if it never went further than this. I have my life back again. I have functionality again. I can go out into the world and be a part of it again. To me, that's a huge win. And I an continually grateful for all of my healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!