Friday, June 21, 2019

Q&A: Healing Anxiety [Medical Medium Healing]


Awhile back I was asked to make a video about anxiety, and it has finally happened! It's been on my mind since I was asked I think months ago now. Oh my goodness, what a relief to have posted it finally!
 

When I was at the height of my chronic illnesses, I had debilitating crippling anxiety. It got to the point where I developed agoraphobia, unable to leave my house or speak to anyone without a buffer. I could not answer or make phone calls. I was terrified to be anywhere other than my house. I canceled every appointment I would make. It became a heroic event to actually go to an appointment.
 

Since implementing the healing information from Medical Medium 3 years ago, my anxiety has dissipated by about 85%, which is honestly miraculous and not something I ever expected on this healing journey. Some days it's even 100%!

I talk all about it in my video. Have you healed your anxiety? Tell me about it, I love hearing all of the amazing healing stories in this community!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!