Wednesday, June 29, 2016

MM Raw Day 29

Technically the cleanse is over but I really like keeping track of this whole process, so I'm going to keep going. 

Food: 
vegansafe B12
16 oz celery juice
lemon water all day
Smoothie: frozen wild blueberries, mango, nectarine, banana, spinach, kale, water, ionic zinc
Honeydew melon
Salad: cabbage, apple, carrot, cucumber, dressing (avocado, cilantro, garlic powder, onion powder, ginger powder, salt)
Smaller smoothie: strawberries, mango, frozen wild blueberries, honey, water
Sweet potato fries
Bite of beef burger which I seemed to react to
Cod fillet with ghee - also didn't feel so great

Had the third arborist come out today to do a bid, and he didn't make the best impression. He said I'd never find anyone to write that letter (I already have) to my bank. He'd have to charge a consulting fee to do it, and he couldn't do That AND take the job to fix it, because it would be a "conflict of interest". Also he spit in my grass no less than four times right in front of me. It was super gross and to me, like spitting on my carpet. Um yeah, not very professional. He'll email me a quote. It doesn't matter, I already liked the second guy so much I'm hiring him. He gave me all sorts of free advice and I already trust him.

Emailed a realtor to come out before we hire the tree guy, so they can tell us exactly what they think we ought to have him do.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog - this is Jennifer, Chris' mom (we met in Redmond). You're no longer in WWW or on Facebook, so I thought I'd say hi this way. I hope your journey is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!