Thursday, June 30, 2016

MM Raw Day 30


I'm so tired...

I feel like in my dreams last night I was doing some big work with the angels...I wish I could remember it. 

Food: 

20 oz celery juice
Smoothie: mango, 2 bananas, frozen wild blueberries, strawberries, spinach, d-Ribose, water
Salad: lettuce, cabbage, carrot, cucumber, sprouts, sugar snap peas, apple, dressing (avocado, orange juice, garlic powder, cilantro, onion powder, chives, salt)
Snack: banana, apricot, vegan bread (NOT AGAIN)
Salad: lettuce, tomato, carrot, cucumber, sugar snap peas, apple, dressing (avocado, orange juice, garlic powder, onion powder, salt)

I think it might be time to be incorporating some actual recipes. 1-2 a week maybe. Kiddo wants me to bake him some bread  I found a vegan bread recipe (no eggs) and am going to try that. It uses xanthan gum, but I found a list of possible substitutes, so I'm going to use one of those. I hope it works!

********

I baked vegan bread for my son, and it rose WAY too much, spilled over the edges, and made a giant mess. I baked it anyway and it was rather a disaster, but it tasted wonderful and I will try to do it again. In the meanwhile, it's so good that my son has been eating it anyway. I made the mistake of eating some, too - it WAS really good. But in flavor only - it did NOT affect me in a good way. My thoughts turned a bit dark, my anxiety ramped up, and my body felt really heavy and soooo tired. It is SO hard to remember these things when I have some distance from them, but perhaps documenting them will help me some.

I will make the bread again, only for my son, and I will WATCH it rise so it doesn't over rise. The good news is we KNOW how good this bread tastes, so if I can just do it RIGHT, he will have really good bread. (All ingredients approved by me, nothing weird added. I even replaced the xanthan gum with flax meal and it worked out fine. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!