Thursday, February 4, 2010

On the subject of planting

From a book I read recently called, "Notes From the Cosmos" by Gordon Michael Scallion:

On the subject of planting. Plant right after the new moon. 3-9 days after. Better to do it late in the day as it gives (the seeds/plants) time to work at night.

Seeds can be super-charged the month before by exposing them to the direct rays of the full moon. Place on canvas or burlap for about an hour - will yield a very fertile and dynamic crop.

Can't hurt to try it, right? That and soaking the seeds in my mouth to give it my own DNA implant Anastasia-style is how I intend to plant my seeds this year. Most, anyway. I just missed this month's full moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!