Thursday, April 16, 2015

Throw Back Thursday - Angry Birds Edition

Angry Birds weren't the first plush I made, but they were the first group of plush I attempted. These are sort of great starter plush because they's almost all round, and their features are fairly simplistic. My only problem was not making them too big - I sort of think I did. I made these before Kiernen became so interested in being an actual collector. Before he had a preference for store-bought plush for their collectible value.

I made all of these around Fall/WInter 2012.



Bomb Bird


Orange Bird


King Pig


Blue Bird


Chuck


Red Bird



Blue from Rio (this one had the most difficult details to get down)



Ice bird



Green Terrance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!