Saturday, March 10, 2018

#victorycheck - Getting More Foods Back


It's so important to document all I get back, all that I CAN do. For years, my life continually deteriorated into a vast expansive void of what I couldn't do anymore, because I was losing abilities I'd always taken for granted left and right. It was devastating to say the least.

So as each new thing returns to me, back again when I thought I'd lost it forever, I celebrate those as victories. They are as miraculous as any of my healing has been. They are triumphs and cause for celebration, no matter how seemingly small they might seem to the untrained eye. They are HUGE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!