Thursday, March 8, 2018

What's Up Wednesday #3 - Asparagus Juice Update [Medical Medium Style]


I've been drinking asparagus juice plus eating asparagus for dinner for a couple of weeks now, and have seen some interesting results. I'm seeing more clearing out of toxins, of course, and I've also been in a small flare of shingles symptoms since I started the asparagus juice, lobelia and ALA (the latter two being shingles fighters specifically). 

I'm just witnessing it, because cleaning stuff out is a great thing, and I know how important the healing benefits of asparagus are. And I guess the Universe wants me to keep doing it, because there keeps being organic asparagus at Costco - which is NOT a regular thing to have at my Costco, by the way. So I'll just keep on juicing it and watching the results.

I have also joined the 90 Day Thyroid Rehab from the "Thyroid Healing" book, in a movement started by @fortheloveoflyme on Instagram - many of us are joining in to do this together. This first 30 days, in addition to our regular food routine, we are making sure to include: 

✓ 32oz lemon water every morning first thing
✓16oz celery juice 30 min later
✓at some point in the day, another lemon water
✓also 24oz aloe/ginger/lemon water

And of course, staying off the "NO" foods: 
🚫gluten
🚫eggs
🚫dairy
🚫soy
🚫corn
🚫MSG including nutritional yeast
🚫canola
🚫pork
🚫farmed fish
🚫artificial sweeteners including table sugar

I also promised some asparagus juice recipes, the ones I like. 

The first recipe I made is here in my previous blog post

Two more recipes I like are:

Asparagus Sunrise (printable recipe here)

1 bunch (1 pound) asparagus
2 grapefruits
1 thumb ginger
1 cucumber

Juice and enjoy!

The Age of Asparagus (printable recipe here)

1 bunch (1 pound) asparagus
2-3 large oranges
1 thumb ginger
1 cucumber

Juice and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!