Wednesday, March 28, 2018

What's Up Wednesday #6 - Emotional Detox [Medical Medium Healing]


 

Day 38 of asparagus juice

Day 25 of the 90 Day Thyroid Rehab Challenge

Last week I did 6 days straight of raw. Now I'm ready for the Medical Medium 28-day raw cleanse with 10% fat. So that's what's next!

Emotional detox has been happening too. Random stuff from high school, loss of relationships, creating big feelings. I'm using my emotional tools from my toolbox, ones I learned in Detox Mastery with Muneeza. Emotion Code being one. I've been releasing trapped emotions from my body and it has been so powerful. 

Another technique to let go of a relationship that's no longer working is cord cutting, which I describe in the video. I've used it and found it to be quite effective, so check it out if you think it could be useful to you.

One of my favourite shows that Medical Medium has done, about chronic illness and what it's like, is called "Soul's Gold". I'd call it an incredible emotional healing tool, it's helped me through some hard times. Loss of relationships, loss of self-worth, loss of trust, all of those things effect a person deeply. This isn't an easy journey we are on, and sometimes it helps to be reminded of why we are here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!