Wednesday, March 21, 2018

What's Up Wednesday #5 - Even More Detox and Going Raw [Medical Medium H...



 

I've been drinking my cucumber/apple/asparagus juice, doing the 90 Day Thyroid Rehab, and today is three days raw! I love being raw and the energy it gives me, it's just such a difference!

Of course with raw comes detox, which is an adventure in and of itself. I also upped my supplements for shingles and streptococcus, which is causing some little flares - bursitis, itching and tightness - not fun but it's a part of the healing journey, so I'm taking it in stride. 

Listening to Medical Medium's Healing UTIs show is what prompted me to up some of my supplements for strep, since I have had it in my body for so long.

Right now I'm just trying to keep the fats low and keep it raw because I feel so much better that way. after watching the Facebook live that Medical Medium did with Robby Barbero and hearing an actual number of fat grams to keep it below (30 grams), I've decided to keep a food diary to see how much fat I am actually eating. 

I just really want to take my liver healing to the next level and give my body all the love it really needs to keep healing, more and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!