Sunday, March 18, 2018

Weird Detox Symptoms [Medical Medium Healing]


 

Part of healing is detoxing, and sometimes detox symptoms can be bizarre. Just for fun I thought I'd make a video talking about some of my odd detox symptoms.

Here are some of the weird detox symptoms I've had happen:
  • shooting pains in strange parts of my body
  • metallic taste in my teeth
  • sleep disturbances
  • excessive urination
  • breakouts, eczema, rosacea
  • itching
  • sores
  • phlem in my throat
  • eyebrow eczema

    What weird symptoms have you had happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!