Sunday, June 16, 2019

Pug and Cat Birthdays and Being in the Heat!


Muffins the Pug turned 5 on the 12th and Pendleton the Cat turned 1 on the 15th. In honor of their birthdays, they both got a special treat: Muffins got a grass-fed meaty bone from the Farmers' Market, and at the same time, inside Pendleton was eating a nice hunk of wild-caught salmon.
 

Muffins was outside gnawing on this meaty bone for almost three hours in total bliss. I sat outside with her for the first half, then went in to make my Medical Medium Spinach Soup for dinner while my husband sat with her and ate his black bean pasta with marinara.

While I was out, I had my feet in the grass, and was enjoying the breeze through the trees while I sat in the shade of the RV, protected from the hot sun. I listened to the myriad of birdsong - kestrel, robins, jays, chickadees, and a host of others. I breathed deeply. It was simply glorious to be outside.


I thought about how far I have come in my healing. There was a time when going out in that humid heat wouldn't have even been possible for me, because if I had, it would have put me in bed for days or even weeks. I couldn't tolerate any extreme temperatures, and definitely not that kind of barometric pressure (it was the sun before the storms later that night).

But here I was sitting. No pain in my body, able to adapt to the temperate comfortably, just enjoying being outside like you do. Taking in all of the beauty that nature has to offer, enjoying my pug's enjoyment of her big meaty bone. What a gift. I have healed so much with the help of the Medical Medium information, I have come so far in these three years.

Pain from barometric pressure, exhaustion and fatigue from heat (just being in it) are a distant memory now. Thank you, thank you, thank you Anthony William for working so tirelessly to get this information to as many people as possible so they can heal. Thank you Universe for bringing it to me three years ago so I could begin this journey out of pain and suffering and into health. I am forever grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!