Friday, June 14, 2019

Gratitude for Emotional Healing

I am working on a What I Eat in a Day video for this all raw, fat-free, salt-free cleanse. In the meanwhile, check out these amazing skies from the RV park where we are staying.

I have been continuously impressed with how quickly I recover these days. It's not that things don't come up - there is stress, there are some big emotions, but that's a part of healing too. But I now automatically use the tools I have learned to support myself, and they work!



I ask free emotion what it needs. If it needs to be heard, I hear it. If it needs to be seen and cleared, out comes Emotion Code and I clear it. If I am being pulled into darkness, I reach out to my friends who will shine their light onto me enough to ignite my own. If I need extra support, I am the angels for help. Daily.

How far I have come! To be empowered in a struggle, to be able to see that I am the one who has the tools, and use them! And all of this is because of all of the healing I have done and am doing thanks to Medical Medium and the amazing information he gives us to heal ourselves. What an incredible gift. I am in eternal gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!