Wednesday, June 5, 2019

#victorycheck - Poop Don't Stink? [Medical Medium Healing]




I did this silly video the other day and I forgot to tell you about it!

We made a discovery being in the RV. It's almost call this a #victorycheck
really. It turns out that eating really cleanly and removing foods that
prevent the liver from doing its job can have a very unexpected effect!
One we didn't realize fully until being in the RV with a compost
toilet!

Check out the video where I discuss it fully (and crack myself up in the process). Come laugh with me! As Medical Medium always says, keep a light heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!