Saturday, July 6, 2019

Q&A: What Symptoms Have Healed? (Part1) [Medical Medium Healing]


 

Three years! I have been living this Medical Medium life for three years now! So of course it's time to make a video about what symptoms I have healed! So many it's in multiple parts, that's how many!

I honestly did make a list and it's already up to 120 symptoms, it's just wild to think about everything I suffered with and just how far I have come. How much a body can turn itself around in only 3 years after a lifetime of a sluggish liver and thick blood. How much our bodies are capable of when given the right food, herbs and supplements.

I have so much appreciation for my liver and how incredibly hard it has worked for me all of my life, too keep me alive despite not having the right fuel, despite my ignorance of what it was even doing for me.

But thanks to the tireless efforts of the Medical Medium to get the truth about how to heal into our hands, I am finally on the right track. I am finally healing. Every day now is met with gratitude for this healing information. 💗💗💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!