Monday, July 29, 2019

Money Saving Tips for the Medical Medium Lifestyle



I've been asked to do a video about how to save money on this lifestyle, more times than I can count. I finally managed to make the video! I hope it's useful. Did I forget anything?

I did! Holiday shopping - stocking up on supplements and tinctures during the holidays when these companies have sales!  Same for the kitchen items as well! 

Buying produce in bulk from the Farmers' Markets! Ask your local farmer if you can buy in bulk! A case of cucumbers directly from the farmer can be really cheap!

What are some of your best money-saving tips for this lifestyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!