Sunday, May 17, 2020

#victorycheck - Sweaty and Dirty


Yesterday was Day 4 of the Advanced Liver Rescue Cleanse, round 2, from the Medical Medium book, "Cleanse to Heal"

I had a very busy and productive day! I made all the foods for myself and my family. I washed the dishes. I trimmed an entire ficus tree (the one growing in the basement here) - lots of reaching and stretching! I took ALL of my 4, 5 and 7 gallon containers of plants outside for the day and then brought them back in again once it was dark. I repotted almost all of the rest of my seedlings, except the red jalapenos - well, I did repot those into slightly larger nursery pots.
Some of these things pushed back the times of my getting in my foods in a timely manner, yet at the end of the day I still made and drank my tea! So although it wasn't "perfect", I still managed to do pretty well and have enough energy to do ALL of those things! That's a pretty big deal! I got sweaty and dirty and did heavy lifting and running back and forth and so much reaching and stretching, and I am just standing in gratitude for my ability to do any of this at all, because I know that just a couple of years ago, I could not have done this. 

But here I am, strong enough to not only do one strenuous physical task, but several. This is a #victorycheck if ever there was one! Yesterday, while I was trimming the ficus - the first of my physical tasks of the day - my mother-in-law said, "Be careful, you'll be so sore tomorrow." Only I know something she doesn't know. I'm not. My recovery time has gotten so much quicker! I can do things now that would have taken me DOWN to even try part of them years ago, and I'll be okay the next day. And THAT is because of the Medical Medium information and how far I have come, how much I have healed. 

So yesterday being day 4, in addition to the energy to do physical tasks, I was also having some emotional flashbacks. SO random! Memories of past events that were upsetting in some way were just coming up. Random times throughout the day, while I'd be making food or doing  task, suddenly some memory would float into my consciousness. Then it would leave, and shortly after another train of thought would pull into the station - a different time in my past. 

I'm not a fan of the memories, but thanks to Medical Medium, I know why they are happening, and that part is a good thing. My liver is releasing them, letting them detox out, along with whatever toxins were stored alongside of them. And I say good riddance! And the beauty of it all was that understanding that meant I didn't let any of them take hold of me, I didn't stress about it, I just knew they were coming up and out to move on. Having the knowledge of what's really happening during a cleanse is freedom!

Thank you thank you thank you Medical Medium for these amazing cleanses, for the information to heal, for your tenacity, strength, courage and compassion. Your sacrifice is everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!