Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tomato Tea Cures

I had a code id by doze.

It's a big bad one, and I've been looking for anything that will help me breathe...anything natural, that is.

I found this, and am trying it today.

Tomato Tea Cures:

'via Blog this'

Interestingly, tomato soup has been something I've ben drinking an insane amount of while I'm sick. So I have it on hand. I've been doing mostly liquids, because if I cannot taste food, what is the point of making my body try and digest it? I'm not feeling particularly hungry, anyway - my body just seems to want liquids. Tomato soup, orange juice, teas, water, chicken broth, smoothies - that's what's for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!