Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 7

Last night I had an experience, and I couldn't wait to get my celery juice made so I could sit down and write about it. 

My son kept having nightmares all night - they've been ramping up lately. He's quiet about these things - doesn't like to talk about them lest he bring them back into his consciousness. So I have no idea what happens in these nightmares, but I suspect they have something to do with the video games he has been playing lately with his father. I'm not even going to go into my opinion about that, but I'm sure you can read between the lines.

The first time he had one last night I asked the Angel of Dreams and the Angel of Sleep to please help him to have happy fun dreams and a peaceful night's rest for both of us. 


So as a Mama, I was sleeping that half sleep of one eye open. Not very restful. 

I also had my own experience in the middle of the night. I was woken by a sharp needle like pain in my right breast - it honestly felt like someone took a small needle and stabbed the underside of my breast. At the exact time that happened, I saw (eyes closed, sleep mask on) a flash of a bright point of light in the center of my eyes - like where a third eye might be. My brain immediately thought, "Angel of Healing" and I started .... I still resist the word praying ... I started talking out loud to The Angel of Healing, and The Unknown Angels, asking them all for healing while we slept. Even after the pinpoint flash disappeared, again in a pitch black room with a sleep mask on and my eyes closed, I kept seeing these swirls of light in the same spot. But those were more ethereal than the pinpoint.

At that point I was WIDE awake. Now, I generally don't wake in the middle of the night and if I do, it's to pee, and I go right back to sleep. I'm not one to wake in the middle of the night and then lie there pondering life, usually. But this experience was...well, it was a , "WTF just happened?"

Now, I've had some incidents with my right breast before - no lumps or anything, but there has been, more than once, a ... I don't know what to call it. A sore of some kind. On the underside, exactly where that pin prick was. Kind of like a boil, but not a boil I don't think, although one time it did have pus in it and bled a bit. Then it took like three weeks to finally heal. It freaked me right the heck out, and to this day I have no idea what it was.

But back to last night - after that experience, as I lay there awake, I was sure I felt a presence, and also that more was happening to my body - different parts of my body. My neck started feeling weird and stiff and sore, for example. I'm not sure about the rest. It gets a bit blurry there. I must have eventually fallen back to sleep.


Kiddo had one or two more, "No, no no!" nightmares after that. I wish I knew how to help other than asking the Angel of Dreams and Sleep. He gets pretty freaked out (understandably) about his nightmares. Is there an Angel of Communication? 


I expected to wake up completely sore all over, but I actually didn't. A bit in my shoulders, but the usual amount - ever since my concussion (in 2012) my muscles in my shoulders and neck guard my head a LOT, so they get sore a lot. I'm groggy from the restless night, but I'm also...okay.


I also just remembered that I felt something in my head as well - like things were being moved around, IDK if it was energetically or ... I guess it was, like a presence in my head. It was when I was lying there wide awake, unable to go to sleep, I just lay there experiencing it. I can't remember ever having experienced anything like it. 

Food today: 

Celery Juice
Lemon water all day
Smoothie: 2 bananas, 1 avocado, blueberries, hemp milk, water, kale, supplements, 1/2 orange
Salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado, cilantro, garlic powder, salt
Banana
5 dates
Cherries
1 large apricot
1 white nectarine
Good day today. Still clear- headed, feeling good.

Did some good communicating with my husband and son. 




I haven't been able to do anything active for the past two years - I've been mostly sofa bound, but I see that changing as this cleanse helps me to heal and gain energy and strength back. My son feels it, too - he is incredibly empathic, and he is already feeling that I can do more, and I can see how excited he is to have me participating in things with them again.

He keeps inviting me to join them outside when they go jump on the trampoline - he says, "I like it when you come out!" Talk about knowing how to make a Mama's heart full! And now I get to say "yes", because my body has the energy to DO it!

Yesterday we had a really powerful moment outside - this kiddo has incredible inner guidance and listens to it well - he was getting frustrated with something I said to him about the game, and in his frustration, he went outside. I peeked out and I saw him just sort of moving around a little in the grass, just being there....smart smart kiddo! He will also jump on the trampoline to get his emotions calmed, as well - he cannot jump and NOT have a smile on his face!

I went out with him and stood near him and eventually he was willing to sit in the grass with me. I spoke out loud calling on the Angels of Communication, Understanding, Compassion for help.  We talked it out, and found a compromise that worked for everyone. We decided as an experiment we're going to take a break from a certain video game for awhile to see if it helps things. I thanked him for being willing to talk with me and we hugged - it was SO huge. 

Later in the evening we all did some internet quizzes as a family, for fun. Just spending that time together and being present was a joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!