Wednesday, February 14, 2018

What's Up Wednesday #1 - Emotional Healing [Medical Medium Healing]



 

My very first What's Up Wednesday -  where I talk about my healing journey and how it's going for me. I just finished a 3 month guided cleanse with Muneeza, where we deepened our understanding of the Medical Medium information and learned some wonderful emotional support tools for healing. 

I learned about Emotion Code - an energy work that helps you release emotions trapped in our bodies. Emotions that can prevent us from moving forward in our lives. There's a free book available in audio or pdf format that explains Emotion Code thoroughly, as well as how to practice it on yourself.

I had this big realization, a memory from childhood coming up - a memory of feeling like I don't matter, of being invisible. It seemed this memory was coming up to be healed, to be seen and heard and acknowledged. Big Emotions happening, and I'm really feeling it.

Then the Universe gave me some acknowledgement - in big ways - that made me see that hey, you matter. Humans matter. Each one of you has a place in this world and that includes you - me. Sometimes we need to go through the big feelings to heal them. And the other side can feel so open, free, renewed and refreshed. We just have to be willing to feel those feelings coming up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!