Wednesday, May 2, 2018

What's Up Wednesday #10 - Self-Compassion [Medical Medium Healing]




Sometimes we struggle. Healing certainly doesn't change that. We're always going to be human. This planet is a tough tough place. In times of struggle it's so incredibly important to have compassion for ourselves, because we ARE human. We WILL struggle. But we are working SO hard, we're doing so much for ourselves on this healing journey.

Medical Medium did a radio show on Self-Compassion that I highly recommend listening to.

Healing is a journey. It takes time for us to heal, and sometimes we, myself included, can get impatient with the process. I want to fast track things and speed them up. Then it turns into something like coming down on myself, making myself wrong, using the process for self-flagellation. Oh my goodness, I'm not going to let that happen. I've come too far, I've worked too hard and I've done too much to let myself fall into that old pattern. 

In this video I actually work through some of this, and figure out a plan for myself to support myself through the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!