Wednesday, May 9, 2018

What's Up Wednesday #11 - No Fat Thyroid Rehab [Medical Medium Healing]


 

Today is Day 66 of the 90 Day Thyroid Rehab Challenge, Option C from the Medical Medium "Thyroid Healing" book. 

Yesterday I was fat-free, salt-free, and I did the Pocket Gym! Woohoo! AND I went on an evening walk and didn't crash, I'm so happy about that!

More #victorycheck s afoot! I went into a shoe store FULL of rubber and offgassing and I was okay, no crash! We did henna on my hair and I was still okay. Then on Saturday I crashed in the middle of an evening walk after forgetting to have some glucose first. Oh no!

Getting in enough food when that food is just fruits and vegetables seems to be an ongoing lesson for me. Making up for the caloric density of fats with just fruits and vegetables certainly is a learning curve, and one it's taking me plenty of time to master.

Speaking of fat, Medical Medium did an amazing live question and answer about protein on Facebook here, I highly recommend watching it for some fantastic information about how the body works and what it really needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!