Monday, March 11, 2019

Why Celery Juice Is Healing Millions - and Me





This amazing video came out today from Medical Medium and a wonderful
friend texted me and said, "Hey, you're in this video!" What a gift!
I'm honored and humbled to be a part of anything that Medical Medium
does to get out more information about healing and what's possible.


Celery juice literally changed my life overnight. I mean it was subtle
and slow to the outward eye, but what happened inside of me was so
incredibly powerful and indisputable - I could literally feel my cells
waking up the first time I drank it - and my life has never been the
same since. I have embarked upon the most amazing journey of my life
because of it - my healing journey.


Going through this move, I've been
having some big emotional upheaval lately. Don't you find that moving
does that, just unearths some big stuff that's been buried deep? It does
for me, every time. Moves ALL of the dust, both physically and
metaphorically. I mean look at me, I'm writing a blog post for the first
time in forever! I miss typing my thoughts, I do!

I love making videos, but I also always loved blogging - writing in any
form. It uses a different part of the brain and taps into the creative
process in a distinct way. I always did love that. I really want to
get back to doing it - maybe have an accompanying post for each video.
It won't say quite the same thing, but maybe on the topic, you know?


 I bring up the emotional upheaval because of the synchronicity of this
video being posted with me in it. When I say "emotional upheaval" I
mean, I was questioning my place on this planet altogether, and feeling
like I had none. I was in full on loss of self-compassion, in
self-flagellation, feeling like I didn't belong and WTF am I even doing
here mode.

It's scary when that happens. 


For one, I used to live in that state -
when I was fully chronically ill, in the height of all of my pain and
sickness, receiving diagnosis after diagnosis, I lived in a constant
state of depression, of feeling like I had no place on this planet, of
feeling useless and trapped and the deepest sadness and pain. So if ever
that feeling/experience happens NOW, in my current state of healing, it
can also trigger a PTSD experience of fear that "it's back", which is
equally terrifying. 


 Let me say, however, that in my healing journey, those experiences have
been further and further between, with SO MUCH faster a recovery time
when they happen. For that, I am so incredibly grateful. And they happen
so infrequently that it is a complete surprise to have that feeling
again - which is what happened for the past few days. 


Now, let me say that I had been eating fully raw for about three weeks,
and fully raw can be powerfully cleansing. Then on March 5th Mercury
went into Retrograde. Without getting too much into it, I'll just say
that it can have an effect on emotions as well, resulting in a "wearing
of emotions on your sleeve" occurrence. Those two put together - about
four days ago I was just feeling ALL the feels, and it was just coming
up big for me. SO much emotion - stuff from high school, it was crazy
intense.


 I think I had a thought about it being the cleansing and wanting to
slow it down, so I ate some steamed veggies in that vain. And then I
just kept having the big emotions coming up, so each day I'd be eating
some steamed veggies again. But then that turned into using it against
myself, and yesterday I just had myself spiraling hard. So hard. Rather
than seeing that these emotions were coming up to be witnessed and
healed, as Matt Kahn teaches (I love him), I just saw them as a failing
on my part and it spiraled from there.

And last night I went to sleep just in the darkest part of it, wondering
why I am on this planet at all. 


 Today my friend texts me that I'm in this video, and you might think
that's such a small thing, why would that be anything, why would that
bring you out to the other side? Well, this video reminds me what I am
doing here, what I've been doing for the past 33 months, and why I make
YouTube videos of my own. Healing. Helping others find their healing,
helping them know that they aren't alone on this healing journey. It
matters. It matters to me, and it matters to the millions of people out
there who are afflicted with chronic illness and are living in that
darkness and without hope.


I am again reminded, as I said to myself before sleep last night,
that this too shall pass, and I WILL come out the other side, and hope
always finds me again, even if it doesn't feel like it now. (Last
night). And the funny thing is, there are certain ways the Universe
seems to find to give me these reminders. Anthony William, the Medical
Medium, is one of them. There have been times when I've felt this way
and during those times, it was like he always knew just when to reach
out to me - he'd like a post I made on Instagram or leave a positive
comment or post a blog post or a video that seemed to speak just to me
(and probably thousands of other people). 


Now, he didn't make this video himself, I know that. On top of writing
book after book and helping millions of people heal, do I also think
that he has time to learn video production and do all of that himself? I
don't know, maybe. I do know that he is WAY too busy trying to heal the
world from chronic illness in any way he can to just be focused on me.
But what I do know is that the Universe seems to like to use him to
reach me whenever I seem to be in darkness. By timing it just right that
this video was posted just when I needed to see it, and be reminded of
my own light.


And it is because of my healing process that I am able to see these
events more clearly and have deep gratitude for what they are. I'm not a
bad person. I do have my place in this world even if I don't always
know what it is or temporarily lose sight of it. I haven't "Failed" just
because I didn't live up to some high expectation I have for myself of
what an "example" should look like, or even what my own healing "should"
look like.


 Big emotions are coming up. I need to witness and hold them and send
them love and transmute them into light (this may only make sense if you
have heard Matt Kahn's work, I apologize for that). They are like
babies wanting love and attention. A reflection of my own inner child
and what needs to be healed. It's okay for me to not want to feel their
bigness and intensity - that's my own humanness too. I can send that
love as well. But now, seeing them for what they are, I can do that for
myself. 


Today is a new day - the sun is out, the birds have been coming by the
balcony again, the snow is beginning to melt. Spring is coming, you can
feel it and see evidence of it everywhere. And maybe this emotional
purge is my own snow melting to make way for new growth and experiences
as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!