Friday, May 31, 2019

What's Up Wednesday #53 - Raw Cleanse Watermelon Summer








For summer, I have been consuming watermelon with lime after my celery juice every day since watermelon has been available, and I plan to do so for the duration of having access to watermelon. Who else is all about that Watermelon Summer life?

Watermelon is so incredibly hydrating. It's rich in mineral salts. It's pre-digested, easy for the body to assimilate. It's great for the skin, for flushing toxins. I have already seen a reduction of the edema in my ankles and feet in the week or two that I have been consuming it! 😮 And hey, it's incredibly delicious! What's not to love?
 
Along with Lauren Henry Health, @laurenhenryhealth, I'm also doing another round of the @medicalmedium 28 Day Raw Cleanse. As I am already overt fat-free to give my liver a
much - needed rest, I will also be salt-free, as I find that raw food
needs no salt enhancement the way cooked food does.

Thus my Raw Cleanse Watermelon Summer! I talk more about my healing experience as of late in my latest video, link is in my profile. Will you be joining us for the Medical Medium Raw 28 Day Cleanse in June? We're starting June 1st, let me know, the more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!