Thursday, July 25, 2019

Whats Up Wednesday #61 - Lymphatic System Needs Support [Medical Medium Healing]




Well, 49 days completely raw, completely overt fat free, completely salt-free - that's pretty amazing, right? I mean, I'm super proud of myself for getting that far. And all that raw causes a LOT of detox, which can get pretty intense if one doesn't have the means to properly support it.

And right now, in the RV, the way things are, I don't. The detox was happening too fast, and I don't have enough ways to support my lymphatic system to get all of those toxins out. That's going to create a situation where it's the opposite of what I want - my liver having to do twice the work to re-contain all of these toxins lest they just be floating around in my body or stuck in my sluggish lymph. I do NOT want that!

I was also - maybe because of the heat, maybe because of being in the RV, maybe because of all of the extra stress we are under right now - just not able to eat enough to get in the glucose my body needs even more of right now. And so I had to stop, take stock, and regroup.

And I reintroduced steamed potatoes and other delicious steamed veggies. Still raw until dinner, still getting in as much hydrating foods as possible. And when I am in a better position to really support my lymphatic system in all of the ways it needs while cleansing and detoxing, I will do my fully raw again and see where I can go with it.

In the meanwhile, I am really going to focus on supporting my lymphatic system in the ways that I can while I am in the RV, and really supporting my adrenals as well. Both of those need all of my attention right now I have learned, and so I am listening and taking that on as my primary focus instead. More about it all in the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!