Saturday, April 20, 2019

The Moving Saga (Part 2) [Medical Medium Healing]


 

I told you the story of our moving saga in the blog posts in five parts. 

Part 1     Part 2     Part 3     Part 4     Part 5

I also made an accompanying video detailing even more of it. This is in two parts. Part one is my retelling of the getting into the RV

This is Part 2, which I haven't blogged yet. The more recent Saga of getting the RV fixed, and staying with my youngest brother while that happened. It's just been one thing after another since the last two weeks we were in the apartment, and getting into the RV after having it in storage in Wisconsin for the past 18 months. 

My adrenals are running way too much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!