Thursday, June 9, 2016

Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 9

As discussed in my original post, I'm documenting the effects of drinking 16 oz celery juice every morning (and transitioning back to raw fruits and veggies). Today is Day 9.

 Day 1     Day 2     Day 3     Day 4     Day 5     Day 6     Day 8

I think today might be a day of rest. Last night wasn't a restful sleep. IDK what was going on, but whew, I'm sleepy today from not feeling like I really properly slept last night. I may even take a nap. 

The feet swelling is still happening, though I will say that it has still been significantly less than ever before.  But it's there. Perhaps still toxins to be worked out of my system. I did an epsom salt foot bath last night to help the swelling, which seemed to offer some relief. 

Food today:

20 oz celery juice
lemon water all day
Smoothie: 1 cup hemp milk, 1 banana, equivalent of 1 frozen mango, blueberries, ice, water, supplements
Salad: lettuce, red pepper, apple, tomato, cucumber, parsley, dressing (avocado, cilantro, garlic powder, onion powder)
1 banana
2 apricots
10 dates
1 white nectarine
Salad: spring mix, red pepper, apple, tomato, cucumber, parsley, dressing (avocado, cilantro, garlic powder, onion powder)
1 banana before bed to help with sleep

It's just a low energy day. Still clear-headed, still way more energy than I had before starting this - more of a sleepy day. Feet are still a little swollen, I just feel like a nap and taking it easy. My body feels sore today. Am I detoxing more? Was it something I ate yesterday? I added the spinach and spring greens, and I ate more dates than usual - way more.


Well. I'll just listen to my body and rest. I've got some movies queued up I can watch. 

I'll definitely be going to bed early tonight, and making the effort to be as comfortable as possible while I sleep. I'm the princess and the pea where even the wrong clothing will affect my sleep, and my cat coming in and out of the bedroom certainly doesn't help things.

I know that days like this are a part of the healing process, so I'm not defeated or anything like that - my spirits are still up, I just know I need to rest more. The biggest part of healing is rest! 




Continue to Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery and Raw Food Day 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!