Monday, June 13, 2016

Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 13

As discussed in my original post, I'm documenting the effects of drinking 16 oz celery juice every morning (and transitioning back to raw fruits and veggies). Today is Day 13.

 Day 1     Day 2     Day 3     Day 4     Day 5     Day 6     Day 8     Day 9     Day 10     Day 11     Day 12

Food today:

18 oz celery juice
Smoothie: 1 c water, 5 ice cubes, spinach, frozen mango, frozen wild blueberries, 1 banana, 1 white nectarine
Lunch salad: lettuce, apple, tomato, cucumber, shredded beet, dressing (avocado, dill, garlic powder, onion powder)
Snacks: 1 banana, 1 olive, 1 big 'ol mango, 1 banana
Dinner Salad: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, shredded beet, dressing (avocado, dulse, garlic powder, onion powder)

It's been a great day so far. Things got worked through yesterday. I'm not sure what that big emotion was about, but I was able to chat with a couple of friends and they helped me through it, and I am so grateful for them. I'm sure the being outside, being mindful, and moon gazing helped too, not to mention the angels. Shoutout to the angels!

Today already I connected with an old friend from high school. the last time we spoke he wasn't in a good place, and was involved in some self-destructive behaviors. Then I didn't hear from him for months, and he moved and I didn't have his new number. I've been thinking about him the past few days, and wondering how he is. Today he contacted me again, and I find out he has turned his life around in a way that is just SO inspiring! He has found his purpose, and that is helping others in a truly profound and meaningful way. I am SO proud of him, and SO happy to be back in touch with him! I feel like it's kismet.


More of my friends are asking me about this amazing book as I keep sharing my amazing results from it, an it makes me so happy, because I really just want to share this level of healing with everyone - I cannot believe that literally the first day of doing this simple cleanse I had such a huge turnaround, and it just keeps getting better! I know there will still be days of flares and needing to rest, and that healing is a rollercoaster, not a straight line, so it's not all going to be roses and butterflies. But that's where those online support groups come in really handy, and also reading other people's stories. They make one realize that hey, one day of feeling like bunk doesn't undo all the healing progress that has been made, it's just a part of the process. Everyone remind me of this when I'm in it, okay? 

I realized today that I have not had any POTS or Dysautonomia symptoms since starting this cleanse - I can bend over and stand up quickly and I feel the same - I can do these things without feeling faint! Whoa. Also no weird heart palpitations. What???

Spent some time outside in the sunshine and breeze just enjoying nature, looking at the clouds, walking around the yard.

Sold our last beehives today - wahoo! The bees will have a wonderful home and the hives will be in use. Win win!

If you're interested in reading the Medical Medium book, it can be found here.

Continue to Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 14




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!