Saturday, June 11, 2016

Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 11

Hydrangeas on the side of my house. 
As discussed in my original post, I'm documenting the effects of drinking 16 oz celery juice every morning (and transitioning back to raw fruits and veggies). Today is Day 11.

 Day 1     Day 2     Day 3     Day 4     Day 5     Day 6     Day 8     Day 9     Day 10

Food today:

22 oz celery juice
lemon water all day
Smoothie: 4 kale leaves, 1 banana, some frozen mangos and frozen wild blueberries, water, ice, supplements
Lunch salad: lettuce, parsley, apple, heirloom tomato, red pepper, cucumber, dressing (avocado, cilantro, salt, onion powder, garlic powder)
Snack: watermelon, 1 banana

Dinner salad: lettuce, parsley, apple, heirloom tomato, red pepper, cucumber, dressing (avocado, cilantro, salt, onion powder, garlic powder)
Snack: 2 apricots, 5 dates

I can't help but notice that the pain in my hips seems to be...dare I say disappeared? They aren't hurting, and that's a pretty wonderful feeling.

We've been inside and outside today, enjoying the weather, until it started raining. We've got a team of menfolk out there tidying up our yard to look "pretty" for selling. They're doing an amazing job - I can't believe how fast they are! Our yard is huge, over an acre, with all there is to do, even having a team of people doing the work makes having it done so quickly really impressive. I hope it doesn't rain too much, because those guys are out in it! The husband is out there with them, mowing as they do the rest of it.

I'm feeling pretty energized, so I'm going to get some packing done myself - going through all the little extraneous bits that are left and deciding where they will go. Really, we need to get to listing the things on Craigslist and Ebay. Photographs need to be taken, listings need to be written. 


I didn't sleep well AT ALL last night - I got up no less than 4 times to pee. So weird, because I drank less water than usual - the only thing I can think of was that I had a different kind of date before bed - medjool. I wonder if those are known to make someone want to urinate? I was also kind of excited because we were having people here today to do work on the house, which is something new and different, plus my son had a game coming out and we had the alarm set - I always sleep poorly the night before something new happens, but this was ridiculous.


So today I'm a bit sleepy and around 2:30 pm that all really caught up with me. Need a nap!

Didn't get that nap, it was a LONG day today! We had worker bees here all day making our property look tidy for selling, an they did a great job, too! 

I can't believe how long I lasted today - I was standing and walking a LOT, and I held up just fine, except for my back, which needed to be rested every now and again. But it was a good day - again! This is the real deal.

I'm sleepy but not exhausted, and I'm going to get to bed for that restorative healing time of 10pm - 2am. 




Continue to Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery and Raw Food Day 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!