Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 15

As discussed in my original post, I'm documenting the effects of drinking 16 oz celery juice every morning (and transitioning back to raw fruits and veggies). Today is Day 15.

 Day 1     Day 2     Day 3     Day 4     Day 5     Day 6     Day 8     Day 9     Day 10     Day 11     Day 12     Day 13     Day 14

Food today: 
20 oz celery juice
lemon water all day
Smoothie: 1 c water, spinach, kale, nectarine, mango, banana, wild blueberries, ice, supplements
Lunch salad: lettuce, tomato, orange, red pepper, shredded beet, dressing (mango, orange juice, basil, garlic, salt) (only ate half because the basil in the dressing was waaaayyyyy too strong for me
Snacks: 2 bananas, cherries, dates
Dinner salad: Avocado procured! lettuce, shredded beet & carrot, tomato, cucumber, dressing (avocado, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)

It's been a good day. I rested again today, but less from need and more from just feeling like it was maybe a good idea for the tail end of that reaction and rest period. Energy is coming back to what it's been though, still lucid and clear.

Still a bit of foot swelling but again nowhere near what it was before the cleanse. Not even close. 


Also I noticed that my body odor has decreased....significantly, I think. After not showering for a couple of days, I still had very little smell. Pretty cool, I'll take that side effect!

If you're interested in reading the Medical Medium book, it can be found here.

Continue to Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!