Friday, June 17, 2016

Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 17

As discussed in my original post, I'm documenting the effects of drinking 16 oz celery juice every morning (and transitioning back to raw fruits and veggies). Today is Day 17.

 Day 1     Day 2     Day 3     Day 4     Day 5     Day 6     Day 8     Day 9     Day 10     Day 11     Day 12     Day 13     Day 14     Day 15     Day 16

Food:
20 oz celery juice
lemon water all day
Smoothie: banana, frozen mango, frozen wild blueberries, kale, ice, water, d-ribose
Lunch salad: lettuce, tomato, red pepper, apple, shredded beet, cucumber, dressing (avocado, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)
Snacks: cherries, date, banana
Dinner salad: lettuce, tomato, red pepper, apple, shredded beet, cucumber, dressing (avocado, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)
Red potato fries, cooked

Well, yesterday was a pretty rough day in terms of getting to feel that anxiety again and the fear it brings with it (dear Goddess no, anything but this! Well, anything but brain fog!). Note: the brain fog did NOT return, so that's a win! Still lucid and clear. Which is honestly my favorite. I'll take pain over brain fog any day. Which is good I guess, because I still have plenty of pain! It seems to be mostly concentrated in my lower back and sciatic area on my left side, and then there's some in my shoulders, to a much lesser degree.

So back to a little before square one on the heavy metal chelators, because now I'm even eliminating cilantro and parsley. Why, you ask, when I was tolerating them before? Well, those two are the ones that move the metals from the spots they're lodged in (as I understand it, according to the Medical Medium community). And dulse and spirulina (I haven't looked into or tried the barley grass yet) are the binders that absorb them and then move them out of the body. There's probably more to it than that, and I probably need to spend some time really researching these things for awhile before I make this attempt again. 


But I'm not going to be ingesting the "movers" without the "binders", because I don't want to just move this stuff around to another spot in my body (or brain). No thanks. I want it out! 

My entire day today was SO stressful - let's just say landscaping FAIL that we paid big money for, with lots of back and forth with the owner who has never been here or seen the property or the work they did, but still swearing by his crew and taking their word over ours. So much stress that I was unable to sleep restfully, despite praying and asking the angels for help AND meditating, or trying to anyway. Even reading before bed until my eyes were so tired I couldn't hold them open didn't help me sleep, because  as soon as I stopped reading the processing of events and reel of repeated stress thoughts about it came back. UGH!


I can't even. 

So despite that, that which would usually cause a HUGE flare, I'm actually doing not too bad. I mean, I'm still completely stressed out and apparently will be until this finds some kind of resolve, but my energy is all right, I don't seem to be in any more of a flare than usual, and other than NOT being able to turn off the thoughts of stress about this, I'm okay. That doesn't make sense when I write it out, but I KNOW my body, and I would have been completely taken out by this situation just a few weeks ago. Trust me when I say this is good progress. 

If you're interested in reading the Medical Medium book, it can be found here.

Continue to Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!