Sunday, June 19, 2016

Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 19

As discussed in my original post, I'm documenting the effects of drinking 16 oz celery juice every morning (and transitioning back to raw fruits and veggies). Today is Day 19.

 Day 1     Day 2     Day 3     Day 4     Day 5     Day 6     Day 8     Day 9     Day 10     Day 11     Day 12     Day 13     Day 14     Day 15     Day 16     Day 17     Day 18

Food:
12 oz celery juice
lemon water all day
Smoothie: banana, papaya. frozen mango, frozen wild blueberries, strawberries, kale, ice, water
Lunch salad: lettuce, tomato, red pepper, apple, mango, red onion, sprouts, sugar snap peas, cucumber, dressing (avocado, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)
Snacks: avocado/banana pudding, banana, red potato (baked) fries
Dinner salad: lettuce, nectarine, red pepper, strawberries, sprouts, sugar snap peas, cucumber, dressing (avocado, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)

Stress. I didn't finish the rest of yesterday's post because I just didn't ....I couldn't find a way to elucidate my feelings. Stress. We hired landscapers to take the pressure off of my husband having to do all this work that needs doing around the yard. While they DID do some of the things that needed doing, they also managed to butcher our yard in the process, including decimating a tree, our laurels, and the bushes on the side of the house.

I'm not going into it much further except to say that the amount of stress caused by this situation and the owner's constant mishandling of it and of dealing with our concerns has just made everything ten times worse than it would have been if he'd just done it all himself.

It's been eating me. Every time I think of it. And what recourse do we have when my husband already paid for the work? I can't even believe how horribly wrong this has gone.

And I cannot tolerate this kind of stress. It hurts my body. I need to be free of it, and try as I might, I do NOT know how to free myself from it and detach. I NEED to for my own health, but I do NOT seem to have the skills.



It does make me feel slightly better that I have fully documented what they butchered, both in photos and video, so that I can post it to social media in reviews. I'm trying to find other things to distract and focus on. 

Spent some time outside today, first documenting the carnage, but then just enjoying it - beautiful weather, nice breeze, sunny skies, gorgeous fluffy clouds. Such a beautiful day outside.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!