Monday, June 20, 2016

Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 20

As discussed in my original post, I'm documenting the effects of drinking 16 oz celery juice every morning (and transitioning back to raw fruits and veggies). Today is Day 20.

 Day 1     Day 2     Day 3     Day 4     Day 5     Day 6     Day 8     Day 9     Day 10     Day 11     Day 12     Day 13     Day 14     Day 15     Day 16     Day 17     Day 18     Day 19

Food:
16 oz celery juice
lemon water all day
Smoothie: banana, nectarine, frozen mango, frozen wild blueberries, water
Lunch salad: lettuce, tomato, red pepper, sugar snap peas, cucumber, dressing (avocado, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)
Snacks: avocado banana pudding, banana, mango
Dinner salad: lettuce, tomato, red pepper, asparagus, cucumber, dressing (avocado, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)
Sweet potato fries

The weather has been just glorious outside. Summers here in Oregon make you forget the other 9 months of the year that are just moisture, mold and grey. The temperature is perfect, there's a cool breeze, the clouds are fluffy and gorgeous and it just makes you happy tp be alive. Holy moly, it's beautiful out there!


I'm still feeling pretty darn good. Not knowing how I'm going to detox safely is a bit troubling, but setbacks aside, I'm feeling stronger and happier, I'm more easily able to get through things, I seem to be reacting much less to things that usually trigger me (foods, environmental pollutants, etc). My skin seems to be getting clearer by the day - I hope that's true, because I've had this rosacea forever and nothing has ever touched it except low dose testosterone, which I later learned is really bad for connective tissue disorders, so don't do that. I stopped, and of course the rosacea came back. But Every day when I look in the mirror it seems to be less and less. Dare I hope!




1 comment:

  1. So great, so great! Makes me feel a beaming smile throughout! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!