Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 22

As discussed in my original post, I'm documenting the effects of drinking 16 oz celery juice every morning (and transitioning back to raw fruits and veggies). Today is Day 22.

 Day 1     Day 2     Day 3     Day 4     Day 5     Day 6     Day 8     Day 9     Day 10     Day 11     Day 12     Day 13     Day 14     Day 15     Day 16     Day 17     Day 18     Day 19     Day 20     Day 21

Food:
16 oz celery juice
lemon water all day
Smoothie: banana, frozen mango, papaya, frozen wild blueberries, strawberries, kale, ice, supplements, water
Lunch salad: lettuce, tomato, red pepper, sugar snap peas, apple, grapes, cucumber, asparagus, chives, dressing (avocado, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)
Snack: banana, orange, dates
Dinner salad: lettuce, tomato, sprouts, cucumber, asparagus, chives, dressing (avocado, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)
Cooked potato 


I'm really not handling this stress well, and all the praying and talking to the angels just isn't helping me. I'm trying to believe this will work out, but it's not looking good for us, and I don't know what to do. 

I'm also having a huge mast cell reaction, and the adrenaline won;t stop surging through my body. I'm in constant fight or flight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!