Sunday, June 26, 2016

Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 26


As discussed in my original post, I'm documenting the effects of drinking 16 oz celery juice every morning (and transitioning back to raw fruits and veggies). Today is Day 26.

Day 1     Day 2     Day 3     Day 4     Day 5     Day 6     Day 7     Day 8     Day 9     Day 10     Day 11     Day 12     Day 13     Day 14     Day 15     Day 16     Day 17     Day 18     Day 19     Day 20     Day 21     Day 22     Day 23     Day 24     Day 25

Food:

22 oz celery juice
lemon water all day
Smoothie: mango, frozen wild blueberries, frozen strawberries, banana, kale, water
Snacks: fresh blueberries from my yard, honeydew melon, yellow watermelon (not a fan)
Salad: lettuce, red pepper, cucumber, apple, sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes, dressing (avocado, ginger, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)

Today I did two "big deal" things that pretty much amazed me. 

The first, I went to iFly with my son and husband, and even encountered a couple of scents, but I made it - WITHOUT my mask! I haven't left the house in months, and it's ALWAYS with my mask if I have. I did well, and felt good afterwards, too.

When I got home, I did about a half hour of yard work, which included trimming and even sawing branches - I was huffing and puffing after the sawing, but I just needed to rest and I was still okay. After some food and rest, I was good. This is just amazing me, still - I really am coming back, it's fantastic!


We spent time outside, and while my husband and son jumped on the trampoline, I picked SO many berries from our blueberry bushes! It's the biggest haul we've had in years! My son delightedly ate pretty much the whole bowl on his own - he loves fresh-picked fruit!

*****


Of course, as they day progressed, my body got stiffer and more sore, so I guess I need to be wary of that and careful, because still with the not being conditioned. I kind of hurt myself there. And the lack of sleep caught up to me, because I got tired really early, too.

I'll become conditioned again, I will. 




Continue to Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!