Monday, June 27, 2016

Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 27

As discussed in my original post, I'm documenting the effects of drinking 16 oz celery juice every morning (and transitioning back to raw fruits and veggies). Today is Day 27.

Day 1     Day 2     Day 3     Day 4     Day 5     Day 6     Day 7     Day 8     Day 9     Day 10     Day 11     Day 12     Day 13     Day 14     Day 15     Day 16     Day 17     Day 18     Day 19     Day 20     Day 21     Day 22     Day 23     Day 24     Day 25     Day 26

Food:

18 oz celery juice
lemon water all day
Smoothie: mango, frozen wild blueberries, strawberries, banana, kale, water, supplements
Salad: lettuce, red pepper, cucumber, apple, sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes, dressing (avocado, dill, chives, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)
Snacks: 2 bananas, honeydew melon
Salad: lettuce, cabbage, grapes, cucumber, red pepper, dressing (avocado, parsley, chives, salt, garlic powder, onion powder)
Snack: mango


Last night again my brain switched into PTSD mode and fixated on playing the tape of Kiernen doing the float at iFly and hating it. He won;t let me show the video to anyone ever, but he had a terrible time and couldn't breathe, and all I could think was, "Why didn't I see it? How did I not know?" And my brain just replayed it over and over and wouldn't let me go to sleep.

But despite my terrible night's sleep, I got dressed today and I ventured out of the house again. We went to Naomi's Organic Farm Supply and got some more herbs and soil to plant them in. And when I got home I finally put my kitchen herb garden together in the planter I bought. It's a little whiffy from the soil, but once it settles down and folds in more together I'll take photos. I FINALLY have a kitchen herb garden IN my kitchen! I DID have one outside before, and the chives are still going strong, so half of them are in my planter now, because they'll be coming on the road with us. I planted parsley, cilantro, thyme, dill, basil and chives, and it's a lovely little herb garden.

Tomorrow, quotes from REAL professionals to fix the damage done by the fakers. 




Continue to Medical Medium Cleanse: Celery Juice and Raw Food Day 28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, it is always a pleasure to hear from anyone who is reading. Note that all comments are moderated, so when you post your comment, it will show up once its been reviewed. Thank you for your patience and your time. I wish you healing, and stay curious!